The Wallach Endocell® offers a simple, manual suction process for extracting screening samples from the endometrium. In most cases, no cervical dilation is necessary. This non-traumatic process screens for endometrial carcinoma, precancerous conditions, and uterine pathogens and can be utilized for fertility diagnostics, hormonal therapy, endometrial biopsy, and menstrual extraction.
- Moldable for easy insertion into a markedly anteverted or retroverted uterus
- Excellent suction provided by elastomeric seal piston plunger
- No cervical dilation necessary in most cases
- Numbered sounding marks for safety and precision
- 3.1mm outside diameter
- Sterilized and individually packaged